The second tarp, which was still hanging on a few threads, has finally given up and was shredded by the wind we had recently. I removed it completely and used the opportunity to work on the roof and on the edge. I installed edge trim on both sides, 6.5 m each piece, however it is not yet finished. A few bits are missing towards the front. Will do that in the next days before I put new tarps up. Will also give the front part of the roof a bit of a clean and also the top of the slide-outs, which have collected a bit of dust and grime.  I also fitted the second hatch, the one in the bedroom. And last but not least I have done the extractor fan in the bathroom.

dsc_2079

The fan shown in closed position. It has a temperature sensor and can open automatically above a set temperature.

Below is a picture of the remote control. I will have a simulation of the remote using an Arduino to automatically start the fan when a certain humidity is exceeded. We will use the bathroom also as a drying room and when there is too much moisture build up the central system will open the fan and extract the moisture.

dsc_2080

Inside view of the open fan.

dsc_2081

Outside view of the fan.

dsc_2082

It is constructed as an all weather fan, meaning there will be now water ingress when open in a heavy rain.

dsc_2083

 

I also received already the blind motors. I only ordered them last week from HongKong, but there are more and more suppliers from HongKong shipping individual parcels from Australia.

dsc_2077

4 small and 4 big motors for the remaining blinds. Will finish these when all walls have their final cover.