Today I have finished all the lights. Connected everything, just minimum required, side markers, front markers, tail lights, number plate light.

The lights, the levelling system ,the brake controller and ABS controller, brake away switch and battery connection and the brake lines used almost 100m split tube. I have not yet hooked up the hydraulic brake locks but have fitted the Cat5 cables for the cameras.

Tomorrow I will do the brake controller and the new trailer socket on the truck. I still have to put a 12V charge cable in, wanted to buy some 8B&S cable (30m roll), no stock in the local shop, so I ordered it online and saved $60 on top. Will have to wait a couple of days but that will not stop me from making a date for the inspection. My custom compliance plates are ready on Monday.

Tonight I have done a bit more electronics. Image shows my battery voltage monitor. This is just a basic voltage sensor for each cell of one bank. I use a RGB backlit display and it will have a green, yellow or red background depending on the battery status. This is not a watt meter (yet), I may measure the current too and then I can do all the computations I need. At the moment I just read the cell voltages and the central system can poll the values and display them on the central screen. Communication is via CAN bus. It is the same configuration as all the other processor boxes, just an Arduino with a CAN bus shield and a few custom bits visible on the screw shield.
In this case it is the resistor voltage dividers for the cell voltage input and a reference voltage circuit using a LM4040DIZ. This is a zener diode creating a reference voltage of 4.124 volts, which is used as reference for the AD converter. It allows measurements with a precision of 0.25% , which correlates to 0.01V at 4V input.

It is now up to me to decide what I do with it. Since I have a passive BMS for my big banks I plan to use this module as a voltage monitor but use it also as a BMS for my 2 small batteries, the trailer battery and the backup battery for the central control system.

I just as well could build a balancing system. Easy enough, unlike system on the market I would not use a small load for cell balancing which might take ages, the idea is to use a single Lithium cell, lets say a 40 or 60aH and use that to drain a higher cell and the energy would not be converted to heat depending on what I do with that balancing cell.

Still waiting for my waterproof panel connectors to start building some of those valve controller boxes.

Enough for today. Tomorrow I have lots to do and also have to document all the connectors and cables I put in over the last few days.