I added a couple of pages to the website.
One about the 240V system and one about my first cut with a little video of the saw in action.

I have adjusted the saw perfectly square and will get a laser level tomorrow for the vertical adjustment.

The solar panels came today, so now all my components for the 240V system are here, the batteries, inverter/charger,
solar charge controller and flexible solar panels.

The cables on the solar panels are pretty long, I will have to shorten them in groups of 4 because the panels will be rather close and I don’t like the long cables hanging around or gluing them down, which is ugly.

I also updated the CAN bus program. I have it running now continuously and will not switch it off anymore to see if there might develop any problems. With these things one can never know until tested. So far it looks good.